CBSE releases class X, XII board results online, DigiLocker security pin to make access secure, ET Government
MX Extension Board with 1 5M Heavy Duty Long Wire Cord, Single Outlet Socket 2500W 10A Expandable Electric Extension, 3 Pin Plug with Surge Protection & Child Safety Shutter, Black MX MDR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
• Coordination with AD IX for all pay commission matters, Pay fixation, clarification and pay anomaly matters and any other related correspondence. • DPC / Promotion related matters of Group B & C. • Recruitment of staff in the Income Tax Department (CGLE) / Stenographer Grade-II / Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and their allocation to Pr. CCsIT& relatedissues. • E-Office implementation and coordination with NIC and other agencies/Depts. • Building in-charge including allocation of rooms, maintenance of conference rooms and their equipment.
- All general organizational administrative matters relating to Attached and Subordinate offices under the CBDT.
- Income Tax Transaction Analysis Centre (INTRAC) and Compliance Management Centralized Processing Centre (CMCPC).
- Order under section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects.
- The media cell also responds on a regular basis to Tweets including grievances received from the public as part of Online Response Management and Online Reputation Management of CBDT/ITD.
- Carry out functions of an internal management consultant to the CBDT.
Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Display Boards. All Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board, are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Standard products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Standard Display Boards. • All work related to official language (OL) in the Income Tax Organization, including management of the official language cadre.
All matters relating to establishment of marine/air-borne units for the purpose of counter intelligence and special operations. Monitoring of DO letter, working and internal action plan of DGIT (I&CI) and issues arising out of the same. Matters relating to search & seizure operations and related reports including two hourly, telex/fax, search & seizure statistics. Matters relating to investigation not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relation to the above. Evolving system for monitoring and control of collection by way of Advance Payment of Tax https://pinupz.in/review.
- (iii) Complaints pertaining to vigilance in respect of Gazetted employees of the Income-tax Department.
- Whether they’re playing chef in a make-believe kitchen or exploring the joy of sensory play, this toy provides endless entertainment.
- All matters of tax policy and legislation relating to direct taxes and the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988.
- Vigilance, Disciplinary proceedings and complaints against all officers and members of staff (both gazetted and non-gazetted).
All matters relating to sections 6(2), 9, 90, 90A, 91 of the Income Tax Act, 1961. All matters relating to Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes (excluding issues relating to automatic exchange of information). All matters relating to Mutual Agreement Procedure and Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements in respect of countries mentioned in S.No.1. All matters relating to sections 94A, 95, 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115BBA, 195, 230 and Chapter XIIA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. All matters relating to Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) in respect of countries in geographical region referred to in 2 above. All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries/jurisdictions in geographical region referred to in 2 above.
SKÅDIS Freestanding peg board, 56×37 cm (22×14 ½ “)
SPARROW for Group A, B and C including data security and related issues. Undertake end-to-end processing of TDS Statements through a rule-based Technology enabled system, for seamless flow of data for tax credits. (viii) Any other matter incidental to the above as may be assigned by the Board. (vii) To review and re-assess policies and measures to mitigate the risk and recommend policy and administrative alternatives to the Board.
Pinboard is a fast, independently run, no-nonsense bookmarking site for people who value privacy and speed. To fulfill the requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering an extensive quality range of Felt Board to our customers. The best quality of Felt Board is offered by us at affordable rates. We also customized this Felt Board as per the requirements of our patrons. Our products are known in the market for their quality.
Automated processing of TDS Statements to generate “Annual Tax Credit” statements for taxpayers in Form 26AS, for reconciliation with the TDS Certificates. Online display of information and provide an integrated platform for tax deductors, taxpayers and the officers of the Department. Supervision and control of officers & officials posted under him.
- Our products are known in the market for their quality.
- This product is made by using premium quality material and with the aid of advance technology under the supervision of our deft professionals.
- (c) All matters relating to tax evasion under these Acts (Wealth – Tax, Expenditure-Tax Acts) including complaints and evasion petitions.
- (ix) Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/ Additional Standing Counsels/ Senior Standing Counsels in various Vigilance litigation matters.
(v) To suggest a feedback mechanism for risk-based strategies and evaluate compliance outcomes. (vi) To submit recommendations to the Board regarding policy and administrative measures for control and mitigation of the assessed risks. OLTAS—System for reporting, monitoring and reconciliation of tax collection. Work related to areas pertaining to erstwhile Global and MMS Modules merged into ITBA – HRMS and technical matters related to same. Work related to Monitoring and Implementation of ITBA-PAN module and technical matters related to same.
3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Router
Preparation of various reports and returns relating to staffing strength, for group ‘ B’ & ‘ C’ non-gazetted staff, recruitment on non-Indians as sportsmen etc. All matters relating to seniority of Group ‘C’ and ‘B’ non-gazetted Staff. Iv) It acts as the office of the Spokesperson, CBDT, and organizes media interactions/briefings of senior functionaries of CBDT, besides maintaining a record of the same.
Any other matter relating to foreign tax that may be assigned by JS(FT&TR-II). All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries in the geographical regions assigned to JS (FT&TR-II). 14. All matters relating to sections 10(15), 44B, 44BB, 44BBA, 44BBB, 44C, 44D, 44DDA,44G, 44H of the Income-tax Act, 1961. 11. Taking remedial action either by issue of administrative instructions or by amendment of law on decisions of the courts in the light of the advice given/views expressed by the Ministry of Law.
CBSE releases class X, XII board results online, DigiLocker security pin to make access secure
- Agreement for the Exchange of Information and Assistance in Collection of Taxes (AEI & ACT) with countries in the geographical jurisdiction assigned to JS(FT&TR-II).
- All matters relating to FIPB, FDI proposals, FHTP and ISORA.
- Orders u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects.
- All matters relating to sections 6(2), 9, 90, 90A, 91 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
All matters relating to tax evasion petitions (TEPs)/Complaints including from VIPs and monitoring action thereon. All matters of tax policy and legislation relating to direct taxes and the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988. All matters relating to tax planning and legislation relating to direct taxes referred to Chairman by Member (Legislation). All technical and administrative matters relating to provisions of sections 147 to 153 (both inclusive) of the Income-tax Act, 1961. (c) All matters relating to tax evasion under these Acts (Wealth – Tax, Expenditure-Tax Acts) including complaints and evasion petitions. Matters relating to tax evasion petitions (TEPs)/Complaints including from VIPs and monitoring action thereon.
Welcome to Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar
Updation, printing and distribution of Administrative Hand Book containing information in respect of the CBDT and the Income tax Department, and contact details of Senior Officers. Collate and furnish the monthly statistical report of the functions of the Directorate and put up a consolidated report to Member (Tax Payer Services & Systems) through Pr. DGIT(Admn. & TPS). All matters relating to IBSA, BRICS,CATA, CIAT and SGATAR. All matters relating to FIPB, FDI proposals, FHTP and ISORA.
- All matters relating to establishment of marine/air-borne units for the purpose of counter intelligence and special operations.
- Action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the PAC relating to audit paras dealt in the section.
- Inter-departmental coordination relating to investigation and enforcement agencies.
- All Administrative matters relating to Income-tax establishments.
- Only matters involving a substantial question of law that require adjudication of the Apex Court are carried to the Supreme Court.
- All matters of MAP & bilateral APA relating to countries as per 1 above.
We are engaged in providing to our valued customers a high quality range of Planner Board. Furthermore, these are offered at affordable market rates and in tandem with international quality standards and norms. Available in the market with these are very popular. We provide Planner Board at cost effectiveness prices. Our company is highly rated in providing Covered Notice Board to the clients.
SÖSDALA Memo board with clips, 60×75 cm (23 ½x29 ½ “)
Policy matters relating to tax evasion, including measures and suggest ions for curbing evasion. (d) All matter relating to tax evasion under these Acts (ED & GT) including complaints/ tax evasion petitions.
- Matters related to investigations in Online Gaming.
- All matters related to Unilateral APAs in respect of cases whose name commences with alphabets L to Z.
- And others.
- All matters relating to deputation of officers of the Department to ex-cadre posts.
- All matters relating to Audit & Public Accounts Committee.
• Planning and Conduct of In-service courses mounted by all the nine assigned DTRTI centres. • All matters relating to the Newsletter and journal of NADT. The CBDT only recommends the filing of SLP / Appeal to the Ministry of Law, which has final say on behalf of the Union government in the matter of litigation at the Supreme Court. Write off, Processing of matters relating to write off, analysis thereto. Propose Re-appropriation, Supplementary Grant & surrender of savings 11. The Nodal Authority for monitoring expenditure in GeM by BCAs and furnishing report to FA.
All judicial matters under Chapter XX and section 288 of the Income-tax Act, 1961. Processing of complaints regarding evasion of tax. Vigilance, Disciplinary proceedings and complaints against all officers and members of staff (both gazetted and non-gazetted).
- All matters relating to rewards for Officers and Informants.
- • All establishment, administrative & infrastructural matters of NADT & Regional Campuses.
- All matters relating to tax planning and legislation relating to direct taxes referred to Chairman by Member (Legislation).
- Any other matter relating to foreign tax that may be assigned by JS(FT&TR-II).
- Crafted from high-quality, child-safe wood, this mini rolling pin is perfectly sized for small hands to grip and maneuver.
23. Sections 154 to 158-All matters relating thereto. Chapter XIV Sections from 139 to 146-All matters relating thereto. Determination of tax in certain special cases (Section 111A, 112 and 112 A). 20.
All matters related to Unilateral APAs with names starting with alphabets ‘A’ to ‘K’ or starting with non-alphabets. Coordinating and monitoring the processing of recommendations contained in PAC Reports and furnishing Action Taken Notes. Action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the PAC relating to audit paras dealt in the section. All general matters relating to Internal & Revenue Audit. All matters relating to prosecution and compounding under Direct Tax laws.
- All matters relating to reservation for SC/ST in services in the attached and subordinate offices under the CBDT.
- The SKÅDIS pegboard comes with easy to add accessories that let you show off your vacation pictures and can be customized to store your knick-knacks close at hand.
- All matters relating to establishment of armed units, procurement of arms & ammunition, management of armory and related issues.
- Inter-Branch and Inter-Division coordination within the CBDT.
All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. All matters relating to PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons), VHNIs (Very High Net Worth Individuals) and HNIs (High Net-worth Individuals).
Production Display Board
If you’re looking to add a personalised touch, you can always select the notice boards from our SVENSÅS range and write down your message in the easy-to-clean magnetic white or blackboards.
- Taking remedial action either by issue of administrative instructions or by amendment of law on decisions of the courts in the light of the advice given/views expressed by the Ministry of Law.
- Chapter X Special provision relating to avoidance of tax (excluding section 92, 93 & 94A).
- All matters relating to writ and appeals to the High Courts and Supreme Court and all matters relating to civil suits under the code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- • Coordination with AD IX for all pay commission matters, Pay fixation, clarification and pay anomaly matters and any other related correspondence.
- All matters related to the Joint International Task Force on Shared Intelligence and Collaboration (JITSIC).
II. Coordination of training on international taxation, transfer pricing and exchange of information with NADT and RTIs. All matters of MAP & bilateral APA relating to countries as per 1 above. All matters relating to Central Direct Tax Advisory Committee and Tax Administrative Reforms Committee.
SNICKRA 8-piece storage board set, 38×38 cm (15×15 “)
Policy matters relating to intelligence and investigation for detection of tax evasion. 12. Processing of representations from Unions/Associations of Income-tax employees in service matters concerning Ad.VII Section—Preparation of monthly reports to the Board regarding important matters. Policy regarding discharge of statutory functions of the Board and of the Union Govt. Under the various laws relating to direct taxes. Matters relating to FATF and other similar bodies/agencies dealing with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terror funding (CFT) issues having bearing on direct taxes.
- • All policy matters, including issuing Guidelines and monitoring the performance of the Benami Prohibition Units (BPU) of the Income-tax Department.
- • Process of Empanelment as Joint Secretary/Addl.
- All other subject which are not specifically allotted to any other directors in the TPL division.
- Providing inputs on policy issues relating to above.
- All work connected with the reports of various commissions and committees relating to Direct Taxes Administration.
I) The Media Cell handles all matters including dealing with the media on issues pertaining to CBDT (print, electronic & digital etc.). All matters concerning Wealth-tax Act, Expenditure-tax Act, Estate Duty Act and Gift Tax Act, excluding those relating to prevention and detection of tax avoidance. Monitoring of tax avoidance devices suggesting legislative remedial action. Laying down of targets and fixing of priorities for disposal of assessments and collection of taxes and other related matters.
Result & Panel
All tax evasion complaints including those received from M.Ps. And others. • All policy matters related to APAR including development of Management Information System (MIS) and Performance Management System (PMS) for capturing individual performances. All matters (including capacity building) relating to United Nations, SAARC and G-24. All matters relating to administration of penalties under Chapter XXI of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and corresponding penalties under other direct tax laws. Inter-departmental coordination relating to investigation and enforcement agencies.
• All matters related to the Adjudicating Authority and the Appellate Tribunal, excluding appointment of counsels. Matters relating to investigation into foreign assets cases. Researches and studies to monitor tax evasion and measures to curb tax evasion. All other subject which are not specifically allotted to any other directors in the TPL division. All legislative matters relating to the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988. Chapter XII C with regard to special provisions relating to retail trade.
Lobby stand Welcome Boards
Processing of draft audit paras for Audit Report (Revenue Receipts) Direct Taxes from C & AG’s Office in individual cases relating to Income-tax, Corporate Tax. Matters relating to co-ordination with the Election Commission of India, including monitoring of election related expenditure, political funding and contribution reports of political parties.
- All matters related to Joint International Tax Shelter Information Centre (JITSIC) Data Leak Group (DLG).
- All Matters relating to Revenue budget including assigning of Revenue Budgetary targets amongst Chief Commissioners of Income-tax throughout the country.
- Furthermore, these are offered at affordable market rates and in tandem with international quality standards and norms.
- Matters relating to tax evasion petitions (TEPs)/Complaints including from VIPs and monitoring action thereon.
- All matters having bearing on subjects dealt within the following Chapter of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
All Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Orders u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. Work including references from Chief Controller of Accounts relating to acceptance of Direct Taxes by public sector banks. (b) Institution, disposal and pendency of appeals, references before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals).
Income Tax Department
• Implementation of Cadre Restructuring of the Income Tax Department and Coordination with Pr.CCsIT(CCAs) on matters relating to implementation Cadre Restructuring. • Coordination of work for identification and action against officers (Gr.B)/officials who are either on un-authorized leave or are absconding in the Income tax Department in all cadres. • Matters relating to Litigation of Group B & C, Parliamentary Committees/ Questions, VIP references, Grievances and other matters relating to Group B and Group C. • Custodian of APARs of Group A Officers and ITOs.
- Framing SOPs and policies related to pan India infrastructural matters of the department like Operational Vehicles, Laptops, mobile handsets, telephone facilities etc.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes is a statutory authority functioning under the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1963.
- All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
- (i) Vigilance and disciplinary proceedings/complaints against Group A Officers.
Jurisdiction and control over the work of CIT (A), distribution of their work, transfer of appeals and jurisdiction of CIT (A) u/s 120. Chapter XIVA-Special provision for avoiding repetitive appeals.